Friday, October 1, 2010

PROMOTION

So this was the other REALLY big news that I wanted to share, but had to keep under wraps until my boss decided to announce it... just incase one of my co-workers stumbled upon my site and reads it without me knowing. Doubtful, but I know there are some readers from the DFW area out there... I use StatCounter and it tells me where you all come from (it is a really easy to use site and fun to see where you all come from).

Anyways, I am now the LP System Supervisor (LP stands for Loss Prevention) and a part of the management team. I love working here and am so proud to now be an exempt employee that is managing two other employees. It is really pretty awesome! I mean, in 2 months I will have been here 3 years. I have really come a long way and can't wait to see what is in store for me in the future.

So, I am giving myself a round of applause and a pat on the back for a job well done. Hard work really does pay off, it just sometimes takes a while.

Have a great weekend!

TTFN~

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! One of my goals is to get a position where I can manage other employees, so I'm a wee bit jealous :-). Take some time to do a happy dance!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are Sew Stinkin' Cute!