Thanks for bearing with me folks... my birthday week has been great, but kind of rough to recover from. Whew... gonna take a couple days and lots of sleep!
Ok, so I want this camera strap from Originate and Renovate! I love it and wish that I could make one like this, but the hubby would never touch the camera again... sigh... oh well!
If I ever went bananas (hehe totally didn't realize I wrote this till later hahaha) and decided to have another little kiddo I would have to do something similar to this adorable Baby Room for Emma! A little of this, a little of that sure does have a beautiful room to bring her bundle of joy home to!
In about a year or so I am going to have to make one of these! I love this monster tooth pillow! It is such a wonderful idea from Cute as a Fox! Makes an easier job for the tooth fairy!
Hope you are all having a wonderful day and I can't wait to see what you come up with this week! Features make sure you have or get a featured button!
Let's get to linkin'!!
Rules: 1. Please link craft projects that you have done (not advertising an Etsy site or giveaways unless they are something you have made that you are giving something away)!
2. Linky Tools will remain open until next Wednesday evening so there's plenty of time to link your projects!
Rules for linking:
(1) Link to specific blog post, not blog home page!
(2) Link craft projects that you have done!
(3) Make sure to visit a few of the links and leave some comment love!
(4) Linky Tools will remain open through Wednesday, June 22nd so you have plenty of time to add your projects!