Monday, May 17, 2010
Versatile Blogger Award
Thursday was a great day! I received a blogger award! I mean, this really is the first award I am getting... It is the Versatile Blogger Award from Anne over at Anne's Antics. Anne is very sweet and crafty, so I really appreciate it!
(1) Thank the person who gave me the award
(2) Share 7 things about myself
(3) Pass the award on to 15 bloggers who I have recently discovered and I think are fantastic!(in no particular order).
(4) Contact the bloggers I have picked and let them know about their award!
Anne, again... thank you so much for the award, it was so sweet and I REALLY appreciate it!
7 Things About Myself
(1) I have one daughter named Laci who is three.
(2) I will me married for 7 years in October.
(3) I will be 27 exactly 1 month from today (I wrote this Saturday so from 5/15)
(4) I have 1 sister named Jennifer.
(5) I graduated with my Bachlor of Arts in General Studies from UT Dallas in May 2009.
(6) I love to sew and embroider.
(7) I love blogging and am happy to have wonderful readers like you!
The awards go to the following bloggers in no particular order:
The Creative Itch Boutique
Cute as a Fox
Home Sweet Home
Paisley & Polka-Dots
Let's Go Fly a Kite
Less Cake More Frosting
Pony Tails & Fish Scales
Twisted Copy Cat
Crystal's Craft Spot
Raggy Girl Vintage
Ally & Ash Creations
Fresh Poppy Design
The Creative Maven
***I will be contacting everyone during the day today... if you see this before I tell you then congrats!***
Congratulations Ladies... I love all your posts, crafts and projects that you do!