Welcome to "It's Sew Stinkin' Cute Craft Thursday" I would like to thank Misty & Ashley for participating this week and hope that we get more people joining us this week.
Misty over at The Creative Itch Boutique posted what she did last year for Mother's Day - Decorated Notepads and she also did cards to match each one!Hey Misty... I LOVE this! How did you attach the decorative part to the note pad? At the top? Or was this one that had a cover and you decorated the cover? I think these will be high up on the list for Christmas gifts this year! They look adorable and easy to do!
If I thought the notepad was easy, I was dilusional... because the next project from Cute as a Fox blew me away with the inexpensive, adorable, usable and just down right stinkin' cute idea on how to make something that can be seasonal and still very functional! This Interchangeable Ikea Dry Erase Board is just awesome! I LOVE IT! Next time I go to IKEA I will have to peruse through their clearance area (do they have a clearance area?) or find some of these doors because I have to do this project for some people for Christmas!
Misty I know you already have the button, but can you re-grab it so that it links back to my site? Ashley, if you would like grab the featured button from my side bar please do so! Both these ladies are very deserving of this as both these ideas are affordable and just SUPER STINKIN' CUTE!
Now let's get to linkin'!! Rules:
1. Please link craft projects that you have done!
2. Linky Tools will remain open until next Wednesday evening so there's plenty of time to link your projects!
Rules for linking:
(1) Link to specific blog post, not blog home page!
(2) Link craft projects that you have done!
(3) Make sure to visit a few of the links and leave some comment love!
(4) Linky Tools will remain open through Wednesday, May 19th so you have plenty of time to add your projects!