Monday, May 10, 2010

Cheer Athletics Outfit

My daughter is following in my footsteps and going to go to Cheer Athletics. Only thing is, she is starting MUCH earlier than I did! She will be pretty good if she decides to keep up with it. But we (Jake and I) are sew excited that Jake designed and I created a cute outfit for her to wear to her first class and second private tomorrow night. She had her first private last weekend, and she hasn't stopped talking about it since we went. I am SUPER excited!

What do you think? She will be pretty cute right! We plan on making more, so stay tuned if you are looking for other ideas!

Cheer Athletics

Up Close

Oh, I re-did my buttons this weekend so they should link back to my site if you push on them now. This took at least one hour of scratching my head and another hour implementing the task. So if you had already grabbed my buttons before, can you re-grab them so that they link back? Thanks!

TTFN~



MakingKeeping It SimplePhotobucketThe Girl CreativeSumo Sweet StuffDIY Day @ ASPTL

4 comments:

  1. great idea! I'm visiting from creative itch. have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi julie, thanks for your visit and comments! you don't need anything special to make the yo-yo's.I justcut out circles and hand stitched a gathering stitch around the edge, pulled it up and flattened it out! very easy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I'm glad you got this fixed so I can leave some comment love!!

    Great job on the shirt!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are Sew Stinkin' Cute!