I was at the zoo yesterday and forgot to post this early on Wednesday night... SORRY!!!
Welcome to "It's Sew Stinkin' Cute Craft Thursday" on Friday (sorry). I would like to thank everyone that participated this week.
I loved everything this week!!! I need to make those dresses for my little one, I need to make the album for the grandparents, I need to make the jewelry box to keep my stuff in, and the flowers... they are SOOO pretty!!!
Preppy Sunress from Crystal's Craft Spot
Accordion Albums from Creative Itch
Jewlery Box from Cute as a Fox
Flowers from Floaredesuflet
While I was peruzing the Floaredesuflet site I found the picture of the below flowers. Can someone translate and let me know if this is a tutorial on how to make these beauties? I think it is saying that you can pay for them, but I am not sure.
I LOVED everything, so go ahead and everyone grab a featured button!
Now let's get to linkin'!! Rules:
1. Please link craft projects that you have done!
2. Linky Tools will remain open until next Wednesday evening so there's plenty of time to link your projects!
Rules for linking:
(1) Link to specific blog post, not blog home page!
(2) Link craft projects that you have done!
(3) Make sure to visit a few of the links and leave some comment love!
(4) Linky Tools will remain open through Wednesday, June 2nd so you have plenty of time to add your projects!