Friday, December 17, 2010

You are the best!

You know... Christmas is about giving, well... needless to say I have the BEST friends.... I mean this morning, one of the girls at work brought me Starbucks Coffee... um, yummy and thank you.

But the reason for this post is that one of my wonderful blogging buddies, you know who you are... got me something I wanted and was looking for. Needless to say, it goes perfect in my craft room and with me. I mean it is just Sew Cute!!!

Sew Cute

I didn't know if you wanted me to keep your identity secret or not (so I did just incase... but let me know, becuase I can always change the post to tell them who is just sew awesome). But as I have already mentioned multiple times... Thank you from the bottom of my heart! It is really just wonderful to have a FRIEND like you!

Have a great week folks! Merry Christmas... I mean it is only 5 days away... eek!

TTFN~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are Sew Stinkin' Cute!