I am so totally psyched becuase I have wonderful friends like you all... I will explain that further tomorrow with a detailed explination as to why I am so happy to have this blog.
Christmas is 9 days away... eek... yikes... I haven't wrapped a thing. To do list is longer than a page. I just have been going non-stop and tonight is no exception. The big red guy is coming to the house tonight.... yup, Santa Claus is coming to the house. I was up late cleaning and getting ready, and I can't wait to share that either. I think I am finally getting into the spirit... yeah! Anyways, with this being said, I do think it mildly appropriate to show case some Christmas projects... keep em coming folks. I am eating them up they are Sew Stinkin Cute!
Staci/Mariana over at Just Sew Sassy has the most adorable fabric wreath tutorial. I will have to use my left over fabric from Christmas and try and do this for next year. I just love the bright colors and how pretty it is! Great job!
Karly over at Jellybean Junkyard has me wishing I could find these same socks. I mean this is just the cutest shirt re-do! I just love the stripes, cute fuzzy part at the end of the sleves now. I mean just ADORABLE... and your model is just super stinkin cute!
Karly also linked up a REALLY easy, but SUPER CUTE and EASY project that you could use as a change jar, decoration, or a gift... I LOVE IT! It is a "Save the Elves" jar... just awesome!
Thank you to all this weeks link ups. I just love looking at them all! Thank you to both Just Sew Sassy and Jellybean Junkyard for sharing the adorable Christmas ideas and tutorials! I hope you all have a FABULOUS Thursday folks!
Let's get to linkin'!! Rules:
1. Please link craft projects that you have done (not advertising an Etsy site)!
2. Linky Tools will remain open until next Wednesday evening so there's plenty of time to link your projects!
Rules for linking:
(1) Link to specific blog post, not blog home page!
(2) Link craft projects that you have done!
(3) Make sure to visit a few of the links and leave some comment love!
(4) Linky Tools will remain open through Wednesday, December 22nd so you have plenty of time to add your projects!