Monday, November 8, 2010

Hello World - Happy belated Halloween...

A while back on It's Stinkin' Cute Craft Thursday #25 I featured Erika from The Dating Divas with their adorable mummy idea.... so I didn't do the card, but I did do the candy bars for the girls at work and added a tag that said I was "tied up the week before" and didn't get the chance to wish them a Happy Halloween.

I have to admit that hers was cuter than mine, but after the first 10 I was kind of tired of wrapping the stuff around and forgot to put the eyes under the wrapping and tie it off... eh, oh well the girls (and guys at the office) loved them. I even got an eye roll from my boss who was like... ok that's kinda cute. He is diabetic so he said, is that sugar free... I said no, but take it to your wife or grand kids, they will get a kick out of it.

Candy

I post this because I like to A. Give credit where credit is due, and B. Like to show you all that I LOVE that you post ideas to me every week, and I do use them... even if it is on my to-do list I love to reflect on the amazing things that you all come up with. I can't wait to start working on Christmas stuff! Before that I have a digital scrapbook album to work on and a craft fair Saturday to prepare for. Anyone have ideas on easy college stuff to make? I am kind of running on empty at the moment, and want to add a couple of things to the booth.

TTFN~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are Sew Stinkin' Cute!