Monday, November 15, 2010

Craft Fair

Ok, so this past Saturday I participated in a craft fair. Needless to say, I didn't really do all that well (it was their first one, and I was stuck in a room next to an awkward massage lady), but I do consider it a win because I got to spend the day with my best friend.

With that said, I will have to figure out how to sell these cute college mirrors that I have made. What ever another topic for another post. I did sell some cute girly ones though.

Anyways, here is a picture of me in the shirt I made for the event. Um, can we say pasty white? Yeah... as much as I am opposed to tanning, I might have to go for a month so that I don't look like the white part of a turkey for all of the holiday pictures. I mean I look so white it looks bad. On, the up-side... my shirt is a rockin!! I love it!

DSC_0797

So I had fun, but now I have so much to do for the holidays. I need easy inexpensive ideas... Anyone have some good suggestions?

Have a great week!

TTFN~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are Sew Stinkin' Cute!