Friday, September 24, 2010

Poof Wands

So the other day I stumbled upon the cutest little poof wands. I wanted one, I wanted to make one, and as I said to my husband "I just want to make one of these puffy little balls of joy". He promptly said back being the comic as he is and said, "you said balls of joy". Love you hun, but not what I was referring to. I was talking about this...



I just loved it and set out to figure out how to make this. So two days later I found the tutorial here it is in two parts. But is a great tutorial.

Then last night I went and was hoping to find candy corn colored tulle, but no such luck. I did find this white tulle though and thought I could do a flower girl tulle wand with rhinestones. I love how it turned out, although I will probably not do the rhinestones on anything other than a solid white one. Sorry my pictures are so bad, they are from my phone. I will take better ones later.

Poof1
Poof4
Poof3

What do you think?

TTFN~

2 comments:

  1. Those are really cute! Oh and my boyfriend, TOTALLY would have turn it around those words too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! So cute... I've gotta give it a try for my little princesses =D

    www.shortycreations.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are Sew Stinkin' Cute!