Monday, September 20, 2010

My sister is... PREGNANT

So one of the things I really have wanted to talk about is that my sister is expecting and due April 10th. They have been trying for a couple years and finally their wish came true.

So to tell me they ordered this shirt, had it all rolled up, and Laci handed it to me. I opened it up and jumped out of my seat to give my sister a hug!!!

She finally told me on Friday night that we can tell people now, and that made me happy... Let's just say after the day I had on Friday that I needed some good news. Although I wanted to do a post this weekend, I was cleaning and was somewhat lazy and decided to wait until today.

So to my sister and her hubby... I love you and...


I can't wait for Laci to have a cousin... maybe people will stop asking me when I am going to have a second one. It's not in the cards, I am not planning on it, one is enough and we certianly can't afford it right now... Anyways, now that I have that out... I am so happy for my sister!!!! Now I just hope it is a girl so that we can get rid of all the clothes that Laci has boxed up. :o)

Have a great week folks!

TTFN~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are Sew Stinkin' Cute!