Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Itty Bitty Kitty Sign

So the Itty Bitty Kitty Coaches challenged the parents to a sign contest. The prize? A $5.00 gift certificate to McDonalds... so 2 trips to Hobby Lobby and about $45 later...

Here is my sign:
picnikfile_G5tzTc

Isn't it pretty! Needless to say there is a massive amount of glitter on my kitchen floor! Oh and yes those are lights you see... plus they blink too!

You can see the blinky goodness here:


Oh I am so proud of myself... I got video to work on my blog... Woot! Go me!

But I love it! Can't wait to hear what you think...

TTFN~

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness!! That is amazing. I love it. My favorite part is that the prize is $5 to McDonalds. I would totally spend $45 to win $5. You better win!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are Sew Stinkin' Cute!