Thursday, November 10, 2011

It's Stinkin Cute Craft Thursday #79

I am posting (3) quick features because I am hungry and want one of them so stinkin bad, and the other two are just adorable!

I am incredibly hungry and would love the Cinnamon Roll Cake by Sew Fantastic! I could literally jump through my screen and invite myself into your kitchen that is how yummy it looks!!!


Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom made an adorable rainbow princess dress. You are inspiring and I would love nothing more than to make Laci a dress from scratch. This is just beautiful! What a wonderful job!


Diary of a Crafty Lady has made me feel like a slacker since I bought a Jessie Costume for Laci... luckily she decided at the last minute to go as Bat Girl, because didn't look near as cute as her little munchkin! I love it! Such a great job!


Ladies you have done an amazing job! Grab a featured button. Thank you to everyone who is and has participated. It keeps me going!

TTFN~


2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for hosting!! Hope you have an EXTREMELY HOPPY Thursday! HUGS~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you SO MUCH for the feature and the sweet comment:) I was so proud of that costume - I really appreaciate it!!
    Hope you have a great weekend:) I linked up again!
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are Sew Stinkin' Cute!