If you didn't see my post yesterday about pinking my cube, take a look and let me know what you think. I would love to hear some feedback!
This past week we only had 19 entries, I am sure that is because I posted so late last Thursday (sorry again). The winner is #10... Lets see who it is... Yeah for Maggy with Red Ted Art who showed us how to do easy less messy apple prints to go with the book Our Apple Tree by Gorel Kristina Naslund, Kristina Digman. Maggy please make sure that you e-mail me at itssewstinkincute @ hotmail.com and also leave a comment at the bottom here saying you have sent an e-mail incase it goes to the junk filter.
As always, if you didn't win... make an entry this week for the chance to win a GREAT goodie pack. Just ask one of my winners so far... I am sure they will tell you that entering and getting the stash o' goodies is well worth it!
This weeks feature (yes sadly still only time for one) has my mouth just watering because it looks delicious!!! Jocelyn from Inside BruCrew Life made some delicious looking Chocolate Butterscotch Cupcakes! Um, I'll take
Don't these look like they came from a world class bakery? I can see why your kids know that you are good at this kind of thing. They look amazing!
Thank you to all this weeks participants, congrats to Maggy for winning the giveaway and congrats to Jocelyn for being featured, go grab that featured button and have a FABULOUS Thursday folks!
Let's get to linkin'!! Rules:
1. Please link craft projects that you have done!
2. Linky Tools will remain open until next Wednesday evening so there's plenty of time to link your projects!
Rules for linking:
(1) Link to specific blog post, not blog home page!
(2) Link craft projects that you have done!
(3) Make sure to visit a few of the links and leave some comment love!
(4) Linky Tools will remain open through Wednesday, October 27th so you have plenty of time to add your projects!