Wednesday, September 12, 2012

So I notice that a couple things are pinned and viewed more than others. I just found out though that this one post as seen here and the total credit for the tutorials goes to Ashley from Cute as a Fox. The links are all on my original post. Anyways.... this basket has been pinned over 4,688 times for one pin alone. Another showed that it had been pinned 541 times making this being pinned over 5,000 times. Uhm. I am stoked! 

***OMG... so just installed the PIN-IT button on the page and found that it has actually been pinned more than 11,000 times.... AHAHAHAHAH AWESOME! ***




















Anyways, wanted to share my excitement. It is cool to inspire other people.


TTFN and happy Wednesday!
Julie

1 comment:

  1. That is so cool! I just saw it is up above 12K now! :) I still get a kick out of people thinking you misspelled laundry.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are Sew Stinkin' Cute!