Monday, September 10, 2012

Skylanders Checklist

Ok, so is anyone else here a Skylanders fan? "Sky Who?" Most of you are probably asking...

Well for my hubbys birthday his mom got him this awesome game called Skylanders. It is LOTS of fun! My favorite character is Cynder. I already have her to level 5 almost 6 and enjoy flying around!

So as we started getting the characters we couldn't REALLY find a good way to check off which ones we had. I scored the internets and had no luck. So I decided to create my own.

To get this checklist you will need to go here and print/download it. I also am a geek and made a cover for our binder that can be found here. Our binder has all of the stat cards for the players, yes we bought the baseball sleeve sheets to keep them in. I am even working on printable labels for the tabs since I don't like my handwriting. If anyone wants a copy of those feel free to email me at itssewstinkincute (at) hotmail (dot) com.

So how geeky am I? Pretty much feeling like the queen. But I like to be organized. I really can't help it.

On the Skylanders note I saw the COOLEST cookies and cake this morning on the Confection Perfection by Melissa facebook page this morning. Pretty sure these are more than rock my world awesome!
























I am a little obsessed with this game right now, but it is just that enjoyable to play with my hubby and with my kiddo! So who else knows what Skylanders is and appreciates this rock awesome list?

Have a great day!
TTFN~
Julie

3 comments:

  1. Just what I needed. Thank You!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We just bought this for my son for xmas and I was just thinking to myself I need a checklist. I can't wait to start playing and get onto the game. Thanks for this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are Sew Stinkin' Cute!