Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Water Bottle Vinyl Decorations

So I was at Hobby Lobby getting some t-shirt dye (will share that project when I find both shirts again) last week and saw these adorable little water bottles in the spring section. They were marked at 60% off making them only 80 cents each.

Untitled

I knew I could cut some cute vinyl decorations to go on them, even if they were cheep, they turned out cute.

Untitled

Laci wanted the yellow and purple... I chose pink.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

You can see on the side of the yellow picture my pink one has hearts that wrap around to the back. These turned out pretty cute and the $2.40 I spent kept my mind occupied on a day I direly needed it. I may have to go back to get some to use for small gifts for kids or something because they were fun to do and really easy.

Thoughts?

TTFN~
Julie

1 comment:

  1. That's a fantastic idea. Everyone loves personalized presents-would make great gifts!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are Sew Stinkin' Cute!