Saturday, December 3, 2011

Christmas Heat Press Vinyl Shirt

I absolutely love to make stuff for my daughter and haven't had the time to lately. I am super thrilled that I had the nerve to finally try the heat press vinyl. It is less messy than paint and is super cute. I can't wait to give other designs a whirl and also bedazzle some of the shirts as well. I have the stuff to do it and they will be so cute when I am done.

So I get all of my vinyl and heat press vinyl from CraftVinyl.com Nick is awesome and if you find a better deal he has a price guarantee. I have already purchased over 3 times and will be a forever customer. The stuff ships quickly and he is ALWAYS willing to talk to you 24/7 if needed. Note: I am not being paid or given anything to say this... they are just that super awesome!

Anyways, so I got my box yesterday and didn't have the chance to do anything until tonight. I decided to do a Christmas shirt and played around with some of the Silhouette designs that I purchased and came up with this:

Christmas Shirt

Here is a close up of it...
Close Up

Didn't it turn out great? I love it! I can't wait for Laci to wear it! What have you been doing to get into the Christmas spirit?

TTFN~


**I love comments and would love to hear from you!**

2 comments:

Your comments are Sew Stinkin' Cute!