Thursday, December 3, 2009

Please think of me today...

I know I have been lacking in the posting area. November was such a stressful month for me. I had projects to finish and worked probably close to 50 hours of over time during the month. My in-laws came in town, I have been sleeping terribly and to top everything off... my mom is having surgery today. I know everything will turn out ok, but still I just hate it when she is in surgery. So with that said, below is the last picture from Tuesday night taken of Laci and my mom making her candy hosue. I know it won't be the last, but still I just couldn't imagine my life without her. I love you mom! As long as everything comes back normal today I will probably start my normal posting next week. I have so much to share and also want to do a tutorial of the candy house so that you can do one with your kiddos. Have a great day, and if you could just think good thoughts for me today.



Hugs!
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are Sew Stinkin' Cute!