Monday, November 16, 2009

Sew Excited!!!

Ok, so pun totally intended! I think I am going to be getting the Viking Mega Quilter next weekend with the frame and cruise control.


I know I just got my other machine last year, but I LOVE sewing and after the quilting I did on Saturday night I can't help but love quilting. It was AWESOME! I am really excited. I am not quite sure how I managed to talk the hubby into it, but I did tell him that I would be willing to pimp out my quilting skills so that I can make some money back on the thing. I just need to get the word out there once I have done a couple and feel comfortable taking on other peoples work. I mean if I screw up my own stuff that is one thing, but I hate to screw up someone elses stuff, you know!

Anyways, I know I have been sparse on here lately, with work and trying to get this gift done I am just fully exhausted. Although I do have LOTS of photos to share and am planning on doing the Take the Time Tuesday tomorrow so that I can share the best ones from just this past weekend.

TTFN,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are Sew Stinkin' Cute!