Sunday, March 11, 2012

Party Planning

So just a quick update with what I am working on. I was trying to figure out what to do over the fireplace, so I decided becuase I don't want to throw candy that will go bad on a wreath that I would try this adorable balloon wreath that I saw over at How Does She?



So I am 1/4 of the way through, and I think I will be needing more balloons, I am not sure how they made it with only 144 balloons, but on the other hand I am not using pink so that it can be used for my nephews party too... see I am a good sister.

Anyways, I am also doing the shirts for the family to wear that can be found on my facebook page... yup thats right... I am trying to get you all to like my facebook page too. It is easier to follow my daily crafty happenings. So go see them over there... nows good... I'll wait right here, you can come back after you like the page and see the recent shirt pictures... You will also see the shirt I made for Laci to wear on her birthday... I love it! Ok... go now, then come back. :o)

I have also been working on a very LONG list of my cheep and easy party decorations. You know the ones you saw for Laci's Curious George Party when she was 2, or the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Party when she was 3, or last year's Dr. Seuss Decorations for her 4th Birthday Party. I have been so behind, but luckily I have felt like I caught up a little this week.

The party favors came in and all I have to do is print the labels to go on the lollipops. I am going a little easier/lighter on the party favors this year.

I have the feeling we will have quite a few people here this year and am renting tables and chairs for the backyard so that people aren't just standing up the entire time since I don't have tons and tons of permanent seating.

Uhm, oh... totally excited, I got a heat press, I am in LOVE with it! The silhouette and the heat press have been the best crafting purchases. I mean I love my sewing machine and everything it does, but the best things in this room are in this order...

(1) My Mac
(2) Silhouette
(3) Heat Press
(4) Sewing/Embroidery Machine
(5) I really couldn't live in this room without my tv/dvd/vcr... its pretty much the best!
(6) My overhead projector
(7) My (2) OttLite's I think I would be blind without these!
I could keep going but this sums up the bigger stuff... I mean I have a huge selection of stuff in my craft room and I am so lucky to have a hubby that supports me in all my crafting endeavors....

Well I still have ton's to do before the party, but I don't feel like I am in need of hyperventilating anymore. :o)

Anyways, it is 4:35 in the morning... I have been up since midnight. I don't know what gives lately... I can't sleep and it is driving me bananas!

Hope you are having a great weekend!
Julie

2 comments:

  1. You are a crazy person making those adorable shirts in the middle of the night!! Can't wait to see the wreath!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty helpful information on party planning. I am planning to arrange a tea party with my family and close friends and in search of exemplary Seattle venues. Got to know about few venues and looking forward to book one of best venue soon.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are Sew Stinkin' Cute!